Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The only thing worthy of an update as of late is I've just came from a 3-day training workshop on Adobe InDesign held by Phil. Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI). Yep. Three days. Meaning I lost my precious weekend. Boohoo. On the bright side though, I got a certificate saying I'm trained in InDesign and a few pesos in kickback (assuming finance allows it) in place of it. But I'm still in dire need of a long, peaceful sleep right about now. And a few hours in front of the TV won't hurt as well. I'm getting hooked a bit on this digital creative imaging chuva. But not hooked enough to cough up over 8k ++ for another training in Photoshop. I did however fork over 100 pesos for a training CD. Let's see what I can come up with.

On a side note though, PCCI holds great training seminars and workshops on digital imaging software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and also on photography regularly. They're also an accredited Adobe training center, which also partly explains why the prices are on the steep side. But personally, I think it's worth it since you can learn a lot and also maximize the software. And it also beats getting frustrated about not beign able to do something because you don't know how to use the how many tools these kinds of programs have.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment